Looking for work that gives you the freedom to travel? Then relief motel management is for you!
Open the door to a multitude of opportunities to live and work around Australia in the motel industry
Giving back to the industry that has given us a great lifestyle
It could be said we had everything. A beautiful home with a pool, a B and B business that was booming, a successful consulting business, favourite hobbies and lots of friends ……… but something was missing.
In a nutshell we sold everything, put our valuables in storage, packed the car and headed off. That was 4+ years ago and we have never looked back.
We have enjoyed working in over 25 motels, spent a lot more precious time with family and friends, become close friends with many likeminded people, travelled to places we would never have thought of visiting and have had fun, fun, fun. Our life is never dull.
Looking to the future our aim is to inspire, create and maintain a network of motel professionals and specialists including owners, operators, relief managers, permanent managers and contractors who all bring their talents, skills and enthusiasm to the industry.
Our goals are to:
- Raise awareness that relief and permanent motel management in small to medium sized motels is a career path especially in regional Australia.
- Attract, recruit, train and retain motel managers who will uphold the reputation of customer service excellence to all guests and add value to the running of, and therefore the profitability of the motel where they are presiding.
- Improve motel managers ability to undertake all required motel procedures in a capable and proficient manner including Property Management Systems
- Ensure ongoing support and assistance is provided to all motel industry stakeholders financial wellbeing through the provision of up to date and motel savvy accounting and insurance advice
- Raise awareness of the need to develop a remuneration strategy for contract relief and permanent motel managers and register with Fair Work Australia.